This interesting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our clients’ busy team. The role will be to oversee daily operations of the warehousing team and to ensure that all activities are carried on efficiently and accurately.
As the Warehouse Supervisor you will be:
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the warehouse workers
- Assisting with the picking, packing and unloading during busier times
- Working with the stock control system
- Develop and assist with the implementation of warehouse policies, procedures and continuous improvement projects
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure that stock is managed and controlled
- Communicate with other departments and coordinate deliveries
- Act as a point of contact for warehouse-related issues
As the Warehouse Supervisor you will have:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- MHE, PPT and/or Counterbalance licence preferred but not essential as training can be provided
- Strong leadership skills
- Computer literate, especially with work and excel
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Warehouse Supervisor position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Warehouse Supervisor vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.