Are you passionate about sales?
Our client, a large business-to-business service provider is looking for someone with those attributes. If you have experience of working and developing a sales team then this role could be for you. Our client is looking for a Telemarketing Manager to join their business to lead by example and develop an internal sales team.
As the Telemarketing Manager you will:
– Train, lead, motivate and manage the Telemarketing Executives
– Ensure achievement of the targets set for the teams.
– Provide productivity updates to the Board of Directors.
– Stay in direct touch with the Sales Department to ensure that the teams’ goals match with the overall sales goals.
– Liaise with the Marketing department.
– Design and manage the scripts used.
– Ensure improvements and follow ups are made by individual Telemarketing Executives.
– Regular documented training and meetings with all staff on an individual and group basis must be carried out, and regular evaluations must be made and reported.
As Telemarketing Manager you will have:
– Strong managerial, leadership and people skills are required. A positive work environment must be created and maintained for all employees.
– Salesforce experience preferred.
– Excellent telephone, oral, written and computer skills.
– Experience of Sales Force or similar.
– Competency in handling client disputes.
– Training skills: staff must be taught about phone etiquette, handling of phone calls, and how to maximise the potential of each call.
If you are looking for a well-respected organisation that encourage and support their people then this Telemarketing Manager role would be of interest to you. To apply for the Telemarketing Manager position please get in touch or email us today. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Telemarketing Manager post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.