Technicial Client Support
Our client is looking for a Technical Client Support Executive to join a growing team environment. You will get to your natural technical skills, interest and knowledge along with your desire to really help others by providing advice and support on a range of their networking and wireless products.
Our client is really people-focused and keen to upskill and grow their people so there is the opportunity to develop within this role which is exciting for someone that is looking for an employer that develops their people from within the business.
Day to day you will be providing technical support to clients that are thinking of purchasing products and perhaps need advice and guidance to make sure it’s a good fit for their business.
You will start off working from the office however there is the potential to move to a more hybrid working arrangement once you are up and running.
So if you have some knowledge and understanding of IP/ Wireless Networking and looking for a new and challenging role, we would love to hear from you.
As a Technical Client Support you will be:
- Working closely with your team to help clients understand which product best satisfies their specific needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Providing technical assistance, product education and support
- Attending trade shows and conferences/marketing events.
- Liaising with other members of the team and other technical experts.
- Testing, verifying and processing product returns.
As the Technical Client Support you will have:
- A keen willingness to learn
- An understanding/ knowledge of IP/Wireless Networks
- Accurate communication via telephone and email
- Ability to work in a focused team, as well as independently
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Technical Client Support position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Technical Client Support vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide a recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.