Technical Service Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international organisation as a Technical Service Manager.
We are looking for a Technical Service Manager that has the ability to drive complex issue management, as ideally, you will be a technical and functional expert interacting with the internal and external teams to resolve. With a passion for learning and a ‘can do’ attitude you will join a team that monitors and maintains the online application environment and will be responsible for providing both technical expertise and productivity support.
If you are looking to change your day to day working environment within a supportive and professional team, this position as Technical Service Manager could be of interest to you. This interesting employer offers a number of benefits including gym discounts, Onsite Pilates and yoga classes as well as fruit, drinks and snacks as well as many other; a company that really looks after their staff.
As a Technical Service Manager, you will be:
- The main point of contact for technical issues, working closely with a key customer
- Responsible for using your technology and business knowledge to help to manage the challenges their customers might face.
- Working closely with internal teams including, Engineering, Tech Sales, Operations, Marketing and People.
- Responsible for being the point of contact for a set of Merchant Connections to Operators, providing technical support and consulting whilst ensuring best practice is carried out
- Building key strategic working relationships with stakeholders, ensuring that you understand the business needs and outcomes that are desired
- Working with their customers and internal teams to support on post-integration issues
- Identify and report on irregularities, and any unexpected behaviours within the service, ensuring that any major issues are communicated effectively to internal team members and stakeholders
- Efficiently diagnose and identify any issues relating to APIs, Services, Network connectivity and code.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for internal colleagues and customer for technical issues related to that merchant connections
As the Technical Service Manager you will have:
- Experience within in a technical support / NOC environment or some sort of technical account management role
- Working knowledge of SLA’s
- Confident communicating at all levels, and adjusting communication styles accordingly (CEO, Chair, Developers, People team etc)
- Experience of analysing data within a SQL database preferred
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Technical Service Manager position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Technical Service Manager vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.