Technical Project Manager
Due to expansion our client is looking for a multi-talented Technical Project Manager to join their existing senior team to manage and oversee their numerous clients’ projects. Reporting directly into the CTO you will be assisting with managing projects from cradle to grave.
If you enjoy problem solving, good communicator, great planner and a team player. Your role will be to manage the creation of bug free code and delivering it on time and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment, coding tasks. You will be given full support to grow your skills and encouraged to introduce any new ideas you feel excited about that could add value to assist with the growth of the business.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for system specification and implementation
- Providing the day-to-day coordination of projects
- Responsible for Project reporting and planning
- Work with the Developers to understand the specifications and design required
- Building relationships with clients
- Responsible for estimating costs and scheduling
- Building long term strategies to promote any process improvements
As the Technical Project Manager, you will have:
- Experience of working as a Developer or Project Manager
- Technical skills and experience to work on large scale projects
- Good negotiation and commercial skills
- Experience of prioritising teamwork to ensure a positive customer journey
- A Degree in IT/Computer Science/Project Management would be advantageous
If you are looking for a position where you were will get the chance to use your expertise whilst working in a fulfilling role with exciting organisations, we would love to hear from you.
By applying for the position of Technical Project Manager, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us. We will only send your details clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
Send in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01638 661 333 if you’d like to discuss the role beforehand.
We’ll be reviewing applications over the next week, should you not hear from us, you would not have been successful at this point but we would be happy to keep your details on file for any future opportunities. Please follow us on Facebook and our website www.exactsourcing.com to enable you to keep updated with any new opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities recruiter.