In this climate of uncertainty we are all looking for ways to keep in touch. Are you someone that enjoys technical problem solving and helping customers to overcome these problems in a supportive and encouraging way? Do you have experience in providing help and support to customers on technical issues involving your skills and knowledge in networking and connectivity? Are you looking to work in an environment where support is offered for both employee and customer? Self-development, and the offer of a friendly environment is at the heart of this business and they are now looking for a Support Engineer to join their growing team to help cover the hours between 8am-6pm.
As the Support Engineer you will be:
• Acting as 1st line support to help customers with their connectivity
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
• Talking the customer through fixes and solutions
• Ensuring all issues are logged correctly on the system
• Escalating complex issues to 2nd line support
• Working under your own initiative to resolve problems
As the Support Engineer you will have:
• Experience of Networking (TCP/IP)
• Strong customer Service skills
• CCNA certification
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience of working to tight timescales and prioritising issues
• Great IT skills
You will be rewarded with 25 days holiday increased by 2 days every 2 years, company socials, and career growth and development. If you are looking to join a company where you are part of a wider family that are committed to train and develop their staff then the Support Engineer role is for you.
To apply for the Support Engineer role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Support Engineer role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.