Supply Chain Administrator
This interesting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our clients’ team within the Bardney area. This is a varied role for someone looking to expand on their working knowledge and experience within the logistics industry.
As a Supply Chain Administrator you will be:
- Preparation of delivery schedule and ensuring orders are verified
- Preparation of shipping documents
- Updating order records and ensuring that supplier database is maintained
- Monitor raw material and consumables stock levels
- Liaising with end users and customers regarding order details
As a Supply Chain Administrator you will have:
- Previous Supply Chain knowledge/experience
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible, and confident.
- Ability to work independently under pressure during busy seasonal work periods.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, internally and externally.
- Competent in the use of database control and MS Office.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the Geography of the UK.
- Clean UK driving licence as some inter site travel may be required
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Supply Chain Administrator position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Supply Chain Administrator vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.