An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer. You will be involved in the design and development of complex software systems. The software will be primarily deployed on communication hubs and cloud-based servers & databases. You will be required to clarify and analyse requirements, design and implement solutions and modifications, and perform testing and debugging of your applications. You will consider procedures for installation and maintenance and may be required to provide support to end users.
As the Software Developer, you will have:
- Design, develop and test software to control and manage charging stations, in line with an agreed schedule
- Ensure code is safe, functional, secure, performant and reliable, all proven through testing
- Participate in code reviews
- Produce relevant and high standard documentation, developer-level tests and deployment procedures
- Give accurate task estimates, and provide progress status to management
- Ability to help shape and define working practices such as agile
- Help the team to shape and continuously improve their working practices and software development processes
As the Software Developer you will be:
- Extensive experience in C# and the .Net Core Framework
- Database and SQL knowledge
- Ability to research and learn new tools and technologies
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field
- Experience of Microsoft Azure
- Experience of using Azure DevOps Services for CI and CD
- Security using TLS
- Good understanding of OO design principles
- Experience of writing unit tests
- Public Key Infrastructure and Certificate Authority
- Good communications skills with ability to easily and clearly communicate with engineers, managers and customers
- Ability to take initiative, and to adapt quickly to change
- Ability to work to deadlines, as part of a team, and on your own
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Diligent with a good eye for detail
- If you are looking for a fun and creative business to work in that encourage and support their people then the opportunity as a Software Developer would be of interest to you. Please contact us on (phone number removed) and email your cv to: (url removed).
- By applying for this Software Developer position, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
- We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
- Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.