Are you looking for something new? Our client is looking to appoint a Service Engineer that will act as the first line of response to clients technical or service queries. Qualified in electrical installation you will be working as part of a team. Training is available to meet business needs and develop skills.
If you’re proactive, methodical in your approach and work well with others, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Service Engineer you will:
- Provide advice to potential clients on site and if necessary carry out site surveys.
- Completing validation reports in line with appropriate Company requirements.
- Advise clients on utilities/services required for machine operation, technical problems and applications.
- Attend problem machines as requested by the technical manager and carry out necessary work.
As a Service Engineer you will have:
- Engineering experience essential
- Good communication skills written and oral
- Knowledge of Getinge products
- Database knowledge
If the Service Engineer role sounds the perfect role for you then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email@example.com.
By applying for this Service Engineer role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.