Are you looking to work for a well-established company that are leaders in their field? Do you have a proven track record in Quality Assurance working in a Scientific Environment? Do you have experience of customer audits and regulatory inspections, and are comfortable working with analytical and computer systems? Then this could be the role for you. Our client based in Suffolk are now looking for a new Senior Validator to join their growing company.
As the Senior Validator you will be:
- Acting as an expert on validation on analytical and computer systems
- Applying and enhancing programs for the validation of new equipment
- Collaborating with cross functional groups
- Reviewing SOPs, risks and impact statements and summary reports
- Developing and delivering training to team members
- Reviewing validation protocol’s in compliance with company policies
As the senior Validator you will have:
- A Science Degree
- Experience in Biotech, Medical device commissioning or Validation
- Experience in Quality Assurance of IQ, OQ and PQ protocols
- A good knowledge of Pharma design/build/commission/validation processes
- Familiarity with GMP procedures
- Good communication and report writing skills
If you are looking to work with a progressive and growing company then the Senior Validator role could be for you.
To apply for the Senior Validator role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Senior Validator role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.