Senior Software Engineer
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking to work for a highly successful software company whose clients range from large corporations to SME’s. They ae a dynamic company committed to developing their staff and offer an engaging workplace environment. The role will be based in Cambridge and offers flexible working hours.
As the Senior Software Engineer you will be:
• Developing mobile applications
• Creating great designs
• Creating effective code and secure solutions that solve real customer problems
• Working on ambitious projects
• Building on the core-technology
• Working closely with the development team
• Writing automated tests for all platforms in Python
As the Senior Software Engineer you will have:
• Have a relevant technical Degree
• Fluent in Java/Kotlin and Objective-C/Swift to develop Android applications
• Experience of developing desktop applications written in C++
• Have at least 4 years of commercial development experience
• Experience of agile working practices
• Experience of taking a leading or coordinating role
In return you will be offered benefits such as a cycle to work scheme, medical and dental cover, a relaxed working environment, and a generous holiday allowance and pension.
If you think that the Senior Software Engineer role is for you please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01223 919 409.
By applying for this Senior Software Engineer role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.