Senior Quality Advisor
Our client, a prestigious and global brand is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Quality Advisor to use their knowledge and understanding of regulated environments and respective regulations to develop and execute the quality process within the business.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Quality Advisor that is looking for a new and exciting challenge to make their mark within a well-established business that really care about their people.
If you are highly motivated, have the ability to lead others and can demonstrate an analytical and meticulous approach to tasks, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Senior Quality Advisor you will:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the regulated environment, knowledge of the respective regulations and standards themselves, along with their application
- Demonstrable study audit skills that can be practicably applied to enable an independent auditing activity in the capacity of a sole auditor, as part of a team and also as a Lead Auditor, to cover all relevant areas of the business. This skill set to also include an ability to demonstrate leadership in process mapping activities, establishing audit scope and develop relevant audit schedules and checklist
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functioning of the QMS and actively support QMS systems such as Deviations, Change Control and Quality Incidents
- Awareness of the company business, its needs and how these align to regulatory expectations
- Demonstrate strong customer and regulator interaction skills, providing leadership on quality matters
- Maintain knowledge in the current and relevant regulations and guidance in accordance with role demands and changes
- Provide guidance and advice on regulatory requirements
- Develop audit schedules and programmes
- Execute audits against agreed schedules and programmes
- Maintain Quality Management System
- Support external inspections, customer audits & enquiries as required
- Lead the development of training modules / materials and deliver them
- Actively seek and drive process improvements and continuous Improvement wherever possible
- Develop and drive the internal self-inspection/process audit programme
- Drive deviation investigations, Change Control and Quality Incidents to completion
- Mentor Quality Advisors in the team
- Support the Quality Manager(s) in the execution of their duties
As a Senior Quality Advisor you will have:
- Ideally 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the regulated environment
- Ability to work independently and work as a team
- Ability to contribute towards process improvement
If the Senior Quality Advisor role sounds the perfect role for you then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email@example.com.
By applying for this Senior Quality Advisor you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.