Senior Network Engineer
Are you a Network Engineer now looking to make a move to a more strategic role? Are you looking to join a company where you will be supported by a friendly and collaborative Team? Our client based in Cambridge are now looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join them as they look to the future and develop further the company’s direction and products.
As the Senior Network Engineer you will be:
- Managing the existing network
- Offering guidance and support to the Technical Support Team
- Providing a high level of support when required
- Developing products and services for clients
- Looking at a range of new products to introduce
- Ensuring SLAs and high levels of customer service are met
As the Senior Network Engineer you will have:
- Experience of routing and switching platforms from Cisco, Mikrotik and Juniper
- Experience of working with MPLS, OSPF and BGP
- Experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Experience of managing network services
- Experience in mentoring staff
- Experience of thinking strategically
The company can offer 33 days holiday, BUPA and attractive pension remuneration. If you would like to work with a friendly tem, that thrive in a collaborative atmosphere then the Senior Network Engineer is the role for you.
To apply for the Senior Network Engineer position please get in touch or email us today. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Senior Network Engineer post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.