Do you have high standards and attention to detail? Are you proactive, and know the importance of offering great customer service? Do have pride in your work and wanting to be part of a proactive team? If you are looking to work for a company with a reputation of being a leading supplier of guest accommodation then this is the role for you.
As the Senior Housekeeper you will be:
- Ensuring the completion of all Housekeeping duties
- Cleaning rooms to the expected standards
- Line managing the Team
- Using an online booking system for scheduling
- Ensuring compliance with all policies including Health and Safety
- Monitoring performance of Housekeepers
- Meeting and Greeting Guests
As the Senior Housekeeper you will have:
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of leading a team
- Good IT skills
- Health and Safety experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in checking customers in and out.
If you think the Senior Housekeeper role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Senior Housekeeper role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.