Senior Front End Developer
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Senior Front End Developer to help our client elevate their Website, Mobile App and cloud platform. You should have a good understanding of user-centric design, strong Web design principles and a breadth of experience of bring these ideas to life.
You will report into their head of software and will take a leading role in developing next generation user interfaces for the customer facing Website, the Cloud Platform portal and the smart phone apps.
As the Senior Front-End Developer, you will have:
- Developing beautiful and engaging UIs and UX that will make our products appealing and easy to use
- Helping to drive our Mobile/front-end strategy to create the world’s best charging software/App
- Remaining up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Website building with ecommerce functionality, integration with third party services such as OnRoute, CRM capability, search engine optimisation and CMS for all content including localisation
- Taking pride in developing the expertise across teams in line with the overarching strategy
- Reviewing code and technical designs
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining new user interfaces for the customer facing Website, the Cloud Platform portal and the mobile apps for iOS and Android, in-line with brand guidelines
As the Senior Front-End Developer you will be:
- Excellent understanding of REST/JSON APIs
- Excellent experience with JS, Nodejs, React.JS and React-Native, HTML5 / CSS / SASS
- Minimum 5-years’ experience as a front-end/mobile developer
- Experience of developing and releasing mobile apps into both the iOS and Android app stores (Appstore / Google Play)
- Ability to take initiative, and to adapt quickly to change
- Ability to work to deadlines, as part of a team, and on your own
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Diligent with a good eye for detail
- Good documentation skills
- Working knowledge of Swift and Java
- Have a passion for building applications that are appealing and provide excellent usability
- Experience working as part of an Agile / Scrum team
- Highly Desirable
- Experience of MVVM and MVC patterns
- Experience with Azure Devops
- Experience in building applications that support the control of remote devices for IoT.
- If you are looking for a fun and creative business to work in that encourage and support their people then the opportunity as a Senior Front-End Developer would be of interest to you. Please contact us on (phone number removed) and email your cv to: (url removed).
- By applying for this Senior Front-End Developer position, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
- We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
- Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.