Our client is a leading expert in supplying renewable energy solutions and specialise in providing an exemplary service. They are now looking for a Senior Electrician to join their rapidly expanding In Cambridgeshire team to work alongside fitters installing systems into domestic and commercial properties. You will be provided with a fully expensed company van, laptop, phone and uniform as well as a positive, collaborative working environment.
As the Senior Electrician you will be:
- Leading the Team and coordinating resources
- Carrying out and supervising installation of single phase and three phase circuits
- Installing battery systems, EV charging points and monitoring systems
- Installing and supervising electrical elements of solar PV systems
- Using blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturers technical instructions
- Ensuring clients receive and great service and fully understand systems
As the Senior Electrician you will have:
- 18th Edition (essential)
- C&G 2391-52 Inspection & Testing Course
- CSCS Card
- Full UK Driver’s License
- High customer service standards
If you would like to join a company that offers a great team culture with great reviews then the Senior Electrician role is for you.
If you think this Senior Electrician role is for you, please do get in touch by sending us an email or call us on 01638 661333 and email your CV to email@example.com.
By applying for this Senior Electrician vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.