Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a well-regarded scientific organisation that truly make a difference? This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will be working on various analytical testing projects, primarily around drug testing. And using your skills and experience to ensure all results are recorded accurately and in a timely manner. You will be joining a forward thinking company that truly cares about its employees.
As the Scientist you will be:
- Using GCMS/MS and LC/MS/MS to detect substances
- Carrying out analysis of compounds
- Assisting in methodology and validation
- Using sample extraction techniques
- Carrying out routine maintenance and troubleshooting
- Recording all results and reporting on the system
As the Scientist you will have:
- MSc or BSc in a Science Subject
- Good experience of sample extraction techniques
- Previous laboratory experience
- Knowledge of quality systems
- Excellent communication and concentration skills
- Sound chromatography and related experience
If you would like to join a forward thinking company that really do care about their people then the Scientist role is for you.
To be considered for the Scientist role please apply today by sending your CV and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this post for a Scientist, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.