Scientific Technical Support
Are you looking for a new challenge to use your Life Science qualification in a client focused role? Join this leading life science supplier in an exciting position where you will be using your knowledge and experience in their Scientific Technical Support team where you will be creating resolving customer pre and post-sale technical enquiries.
You will be playing a vital role in representing the organisation by maintaining and developing strong customer relationships as you support them in their journey with the business.
As the Scientific Technical Support, you will be joining their existing technical team in the human blood biospecimen, customer research services quoting and supporting department.
As the Scientific Technical Support, you will be:
- Providing scientific technical support
- Receiving and managing all customer enquiries and liaising with suppliers
- Identifying appropriate resources to customer requests
- Engaging with the client to understand what their requirements are
- Supporting and working closely with Sales team to identify opportunities
- Resolving potential customer issues and offering support
As the Scientific Technical Support, you will have:
- A Life Science Degree with at least 3 years Scientific commercial experience
- Strong technical knowledge and the confidence to display this to customers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong customer service awareness and a positive demeanour
- Experience of troubleshooting and prioritisation
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in an established and growing organisation where you can really make a difference please get in touch to apply for the Scientific Technical Support role. To be considered for the Scientific Technical Support role please apply today by sending your cv and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and
By applying for this post for a Scientific Technical Support role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.