An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to work with a growing Tourism Company. You will be a lover of the outdoors and adventure, that has experience of working in the travel and tourism industry. You will be technically minded and have a good understanding of online marketing and digital platforms. You will have the skills to develop strong commercial relationships with clients and organisations, also destination marketing organisations enabling them to build their growing community of outdoor enthusiasts.
As the Sales Manager you will be:
- Creating a network of business customers from tourism, outdoors and destination marketing industries
- Acquiring and supporting new business customers in the UK and Ireland
- Developing and implementing Sales strategy
- Pipeline reporting and tracking
- Travelling to meet customers in the UK and Ireland
As the Sales Manager you will have:
- Experience of sales and online marketing
- Experience of sales to travel and tourism organisations
- A passion for outdoor sports
- Self-confidence and the ability to inspire others
- Experience of SaaS digital platforms
If the Sales Manager role sounds the ideal opportunity for you please contact us via email email@example.com or by calling us on 01223 919 409.
If you are looking to work for a company that value creative autonomy, growth and passion then the PR Executive role is for you. To apply for the PR Executive role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Sales Manager role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.