We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Sales Executive to join a company that provides products to the construction industry. They are looking for someone that is passionate and driven for a career in Sales.
You will be identifying leads and looking out for new opportunities, so a confident nature is required. This is a key role in the company’s growth strategy, and you will be joining a close knit team based in Cambridge. You will be identifying new business and also liaising with suppliers and hauliers.
As the Sales Executive you will be:
- Producing quotes and liaising with Customers
- Dealing with suppliers
- Organising delivery of orders
- Identifying new leads by cold calling and emails
- Updating and maintaining the sales database
- Carrying out any other administrative duties as required
- Visiting client when required
As the Sales Executive you will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Great communication skills
- Good level of computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- To be organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Good writing skills
- The ability to sell in a competitive environment
- Construction Industry experience is a bonus
- A driving licence
To apply for the Sales Executive role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01223-919409, we would love to hear from you.
By applying for this Sales Executive role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.