Are you an ambitious sales executive looking for a rewarding role in a fast-paced environment working for a leading manufacturer of specialist products?
You will be identifying and acquiring new business from international markets, re-engage lapsed customers and take part in other business generating campaigns, in order to meet the budgeted sales, revenue and product targets agreed with the Head of Sales.
As the Sales Executive, you will be: –
- Researching and identifying new potential clients from within the company databases and other online searches, identifying key players and generating interest
- Increasing the number of active UK and international customers.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound and inbound lead generation activities, including cold calling and emails.
- Following-up on outbound cold calls, sales leads and emails
- Preparing accurate, effective sales quotations, marketing communications and sales correspondence
- Working with channel partners to build a pipeline and close deals
As the Sales Executive, you should have: –
- Proven inside sales experience of at least two years in a B2B sales role, ideally selling technical / physical goods on behalf of a manufacturing organization to international clients
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Sage CRM or similar CRM
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Ability to interact with clients on a technical level.
If you think the sales executive role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the sales executive role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call Rosa on 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.