Sales Executive (German)
Are you looking to use your language skills in a leading organisation in Cambridge? Would you like the opportunity to use your research skills involving client engagement? Due to expansion our client is looking for a Business Development Executive with the ability to communicate fluently in German.
Our Cambridge based client offers a world class working environment coupled with fantastic benefits and great opportunities to grow and develop. Ideally you would be looking to pursue a career within Sales and Business Development, and the opportunity to earn great commission.
As the German Business Development Executive you will be:
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the company across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it benefit their business.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
As the German Business Development Executive you should have:
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM is desirable
- Experience within in a client engagement role where you would be used to selling
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology
- A competitive nature will set you apart
- Fluency in German
In return, they offer great career prospects, thorough training, good benefits and a great OTE.
To apply for the German Business Development Executive role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this German Business Development role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.