Would you like to work for a leading provider in their sphere, do you want to be part of a successful team to help drive and progress the company? This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a creative and proactive department, that partners with some big high street brands.
As the Sales Executive you will be:
- Proactively sourcing new suppliers through cold calling
- Applying the knowledge and understanding of our business model to ensure you are presenting an interesting and informative sales pitch.
- Ensuring that all contracts for suppliers are correct and completed to deadline
- Negotiating through to Director level through telephone and email correspondence
- Managing, logging and responding to business enquiries
- Looking after and maintaining a solid business pipeline.
As the Sales Executive you will have:
- An excellent, upbeat and enthusiastic attitude and self-motivation are essential.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in canvassing and cold-calling.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- Meet and exceed your individual targets.
- Ability to build strong relations with business clients.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
As the Sales Executive you will receive:
- Competitive salary (26k O.T.E)
- Bonus opportunity once out of probation.
- Vibrant, fun office environment
- Superb training and ongoing support
- Opportunity for progression
- In-house competitions to achieve time off and or prizes.
If this Sales Executive role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.