Are you a Sales Consultant looking to work for a Company that are progressive, and have great plans for future growth? Do you have retail experience and you are wanting to be an integral part of a team that delivers outstanding customer service to customers and some big clients. You will be target driven and be commercially aware to succeed in this role and have a proven sales record.
As the Sales Consultant you will be:
- First point of contact to clients and customers
- Sales Forecasting and running pipeline reports
- Answering emails and telephone calls
- Resolving enquired and queries in a prompt manner
- Helping to grow the business
- Target driven and motivated by targeted sales
As the Sales Consultant you will have:
- Strong organisational and selling skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
- A positive attitude
- The ability to meet and exceed targets
- Experience of growing customer revenue
- Excellent Microsoft skills
If you are looking for a fantastic working environment with a bonus and commission structure and Staff discounts then the Sales Consultant role is for you.
To apply for the Sales Consultant Role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Sales Consultant role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employer.