Are you a Sales Administrator looking for a change? Our client based in Newmarket are now looking for a Sales Administrator for their Technology based business. This will be an internal and customer facing role responsible for the administration and support of all aspects of the Sales and delivery processes
As the Sales Administrator you will be:
- Supporting the sales teams with orders and procurement
- Maintaining and producing sales invoices
- Maintaining the contracts database
- Assisting with the accounts and records
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Providing up to date records of customers and renewals
As the Sales Administrator you will have:
- Good administrative skills
- Good Excel and Microsoft skills
- Experience in producing Purchase Orders and basic bookkeeping
- Confidence in speaking with clients
- Good prioritisation skills and initiative
If you feel the Sales Administrator role is for you, please do get in touch by sending us an email or call us on 01638 661333 and email your CV to email@example.com.
By applying for this Sales Administrator vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.