Our Client a private medical practice, with an excellent history and reputation, are looking to expand their team. Do you have exceptional customer skills, are you extremely organised, do you go the extra mile to supply a top class service? Working in this Private Practice you will have the opportunity to work in a customer facing role greeting clients and visitors.
As the Receptionist you will be:
- Meeting, greeting and caring for patients and visitors to the practice in a warm, and courteous manner
- Dealing with all inquiries in person, via email and on the telephone in a polite and professional manner.
- Aware of patient confidentiality and data protection
- Booking appointments
- Ensure relevant paperwork is available to coincide with appointments
- Taking and recording any payments
- Maintaining patient files and update any changes
- Dealing with any complaints
As Reception, you will have:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Good at working part of a team
- Able to deliver clear and accurate information
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite and databases
- Commercial Focus
If you are looking for an opportunity to be an ambassador and customer care champion, in a prestigious practice then please get in touch with us.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01223-919409 for a further discussion.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency