Quality and Compliance Manager
Are you looking for a role where you can be part of a rapidly growing company and use your skills and experience in quality and compliance? Are you looking to join a company who really make a difference to people’s lives and are able to lead and manage the development of all procedures, quality and compliance? If so, then the Quality and Compliance Manager role is for you.
As the Quality and Compliance Manager you will be:
- Leading the implementation of quality and compliance policies
- Leading any changes to company procedures and streamlining
- Updating technical files and technical documentation
- Ensuring delivery of projects are achieved under the correct regulatory compliance
- Managing the quality and compliance training
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and legislation within the UK and further afield
As the Quality and Compliance Manager you will have:
- Experience in managing policies and information security in healthcare
- Auditing and risk management experience
- Good prioritisation skills
- A confident communicator and influencer
- Good team skills
In return our client can offer a great working environment, share options, healthcare and wellbeing package. If you are looking for a growing company then the Quality and Compliance Manager role is for you.
To apply for the Quality and Compliance Manager Role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Quality and Compliance Manager role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.