An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quality Advisor to join our client’s team.
As the Quality Advisor you will be working independently within a team of auditors covering various areas of GCP/GLP and GMP. Your position is key to carrying out specific audits across GLP/GCP and processing across all GxP areas. You will have the opportunity to contribute towards process improvement activities within regulatory and legal frameworks.
If you enjoy communicating in various areas across the business (scientific and management teams) and are looking for a reputable and prestigious organisation that support organisations across the country, this could be a good opportunity for you.
As the Quality Advisor you will:
- Conduct audits throughout the business on various programmes and schedules
- Be planning, conducting and following up on process audits/internal audits/self-inspections
- Support deviation investigations, OOS, Change Control and CAPA
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of root cause analysis techniques
- Provide guidance and advice to Operational staff and management, ensuring staff are aware of current guidelines and regulations
- Maintain a strong knowledge in current guidelines and regulations
- Support external inspections, customer audits and enquiries and supplier/subcontractor audits
- Support the development and delivery of training modules
- Actively seek process improvements wherever possible
- Work productively and flexibly within the Quality Assurance Team
AS the Quality Advisor you will have:
- A strong knowledge of Quality systems as applied to the laboratory environment
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of study and/or process audits/internal audits/self-inspections as applied to GCP/GLP/GMP
- A degree in a scientific discipline is highly desirable
- Demonstrate initiative, influencing skills, investigational skills and take ownership of projects or actions
- Proven track record within Quality Assurance with a focus on auditing
- Experience within Quality Control or GCP/GLP testing facilities would be a distinct advantage
If you like the sound of this opportunity and have the experience of working as a Quality Advisor for a firm that have a flexible approach to work in a friendly and informal environment, please get in touch to further explore this opportunity. Apply now by sending us an email with your application and feel free to contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Quality Advisor vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.