Are you looking for a new opportunity? Our client is looking to appoint a Qualification Technician on a two shift pattern to join their global brand. As a Qualification Technician you will be preparing and testing materials, carrying out experiments and playing a part in demonstrations and discussions.
If you’re proactive, have a good eye for detail and work well with others, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Qualification Technician you will be:
- Carrying out experimental work directed by the team lead
- Keeping accurate records of work, including input of data
- Ensuring that relevant safety requirements are satisfied during all work operations and to communicate any HSE violations
- Maintaining and improving practical knowledge in the techniques used. Relevant training needs should be identified early and personally addressed. Improvements in working knowledge and/or workflow, should be clearly demonstrated.
- Ensuring laboratory stocks of equipment, chemicals, and other materials relevant to the testing procedures are maintained.
As a Qualification Technician you will have:
- Previous/relevant experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel
- Scientific approach
If the Qualification Technician role sounds the perfect role for you then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email@example.com.
By applying for this Qualification Technician role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.