An amazing opportunity has arisen for a QA Engineer. You will be working on the validation of cutting-edge products, software and services for the rapidly growing market. You will be required to analyse products and software systems for managing and controlling their product, and to help validate them to ensure their quality. You will be involved in the creation of testing environments, test plans and test cases. You will perform testing and report your findings and results. You may be required to provide second line support to end users.
As the QA Engineer, you will have:
- Component testing, end to end integration testing, User Acceptance Testing, regression testing
- Software testing using appropriate software tools
- Develop understanding of the existing products and new. This will include test plan creation, execution and reporting
- Construct test plans for regression testing and new product testing
- Execute test plans on product updates and new products
- Maintain and develop test evidence
As the QA Engineer you will be:
- Experience with testing Windows Server based services, Mobile applications (iOS and Android) and embedded software
- Experience of writing test plans and test cases, following best practices
- Good communications skills with ability to easily and clearly communicate with engineers, managers and customers
- Knowledge of the SDLC and testing processes and best practices
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- ISQTB Qualified
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of IT networks and architecture (IP addressing, ports, firewalls etc)
- Experience in API testing with Postman
- Ability to take initiative, and to adapt quickly to change
- Ability to work to deadlines, as part of a team, and on your own
- Diligent with a good eye for detail
- If you are looking for a fun and creative business to work in that encourage and support their people then the opportunity as a QA Engineer would be of interest to you. Please contact us on (phone number removed) and email your cv to: (url removed).
- By applying for this QA Engineer position, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
- We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
- Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.