Due to expansion our client is looking for a proactive and organised Purchasing Manager to join their team. Every day will be different as you are spinning lots of plates whilst sourcing, building and creating new channels of suppliers across the world.
If you enjoy the variety in your day-to-day working in a fast paced and ever-changing role, this opportunity could be of interest to you. In this role you will have strong attention to detail and not be afraid of numbers as it will be key to ensure that throughout planning and sourcing you are using your commercial acumen throughout negotiations.
As the Purchasing Manager you will be:
- Identifying and sourcing products with suppliers
- Great at building new and existing supplier relationships both locally and internationally
- Ensuring all items are purchased and delivered within budget and time constraints
- Inventory growth, stock management and reporting
- Monitoring and measuring supplier costs, quality and delivery performance
- Working with customers on progress, planning and problems
- Maintaining detailed information on customers and suppliers
- Liasing with internal and external teams to assist supply and demand
As the Purchasing Manager you will have:
- Ideally have experience of buying, procurement or purchasing
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of customer service with strong
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in having conversations with suppliers.
If you are looking for a well-respected organisation that encourage and support their people then the Purchasing Manager is the role for you. To apply for the Purchasing Manager position please get in touch or email us today. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Purchasing Manager post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.