Would you love to work in a position le that involves responsibility and autonomy in a creative environment working as a Product Designer?
Working for this prestigious and creative team your role will play a key part in this business where you will learn to use your ability to create beautiful solutions to clients’ problems or even identify new problems that will form the birth of a new product to bring to market, which is really exciting!
The position of Product Designer has arisen due to expansion in this well-regarded Design Consultancy where clients are usually referred and come back to use the personalized services offered by the firm.
As a Product Designer, you will be in the ideal position to build your skills and craft in a competitive market whilst being exposed to a more holistic service which will give you a sense of a more well-rounded exposure to the role as a whole.
Ideally, you will be able to “hit the ground running” whilst demonstrating your experience within the visual product design world or in the form of a well-crafted portfolio which we would love to see.
If you are looking to change your day-to-day working environment or kickstart your career within a Consultancy environment working within a supportive and professional team, this position as a Product Designer could be an incredible position for you.
As a Product Designer you will be:
- Liaising directly with clients with the view of formulating creative solutions to briefs, and communicating to the consumer through intelligent design.
- Developing chosen designs from start to finish
- Designing with a range of materials and production techniques in mind; you will be sensitive to the commercial and environmental appropriateness of the materials and methods used.
- Work at pace on a variety of different projects which may be at different stages of development.
As the Product Designer you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Proven understanding and knowledge of SolidWorks
- Good understanding of plastic injection molding
- You’ll be comfortable working as part of a team, or working autonomously, and reporting to the directors
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Product Designer position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Product Designer vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide a recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt-out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
Call 01223 919 409 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunity employment agency.