Have you got experience of providing Networking and connectivity solutions? Would you like the opportunity to join a firm that encourages a supportive and collaborative team work environment? If you are looking to use your skills in a more strategic and varied position working as the Pre-Sales Engineer assiting in their long and short term strategies on client delivery, this proposition could be of interest to you.
As the Pre-Sales Engineer you will be:
- Gathering details of the initial client enquiry
- Providing technical guidance and support to customers throughout the Sales process
- Collaborating with both internal and external teams on product development
- Understanding new technologies and key competitors
- Building and creating Solutions for customers
- Ensuring the Sales process runs smoothly from the initial contact right up to the point of implementation
As the Pre-Sales Engineer you will have:
- Experience of managing a pipeline of pre-sales enquiries
- Understanding MPLS, OSPF and BGP
- Experience of Wireless networking
- Experience of providing network service solutions, QoS and traffic shaping
- Experience in design and technical support experience with telephony solutions
- Experience of in Cloud based solutions
The company can offer 33 days holiday, BUPA and attractive pension remuneration. If you would like to work with a friendly team, that thrive in a collaborative atmosphere then the Pre-Sales Engineer is the role for you.
To apply for the Pre-Sales Engineer position please get in touch or email us today. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Pre-Sales Engineer post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.