Do you have a passion for all things Accounts or Finance in a business? If you are looking for a change and would love to join a stable and growing team that really care about doing the best for their clients, this opportunity could be for you.
Due to expansion, our client, is looking for a Qualified or Part Qualified Accountancy Associate or Practice Accountant to join their organisation. You will have a real passion for helping organisations grow and develop using your Finance background. Whilst working in a hands-on role as the Practice Accountant with the support of a team, you will be involved in various aspects of the day to day delivery but also the overall running of the client accounts.
As the Accountancy /Associate/ Practice Accountant you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of SME clients from a wide range of sectors keeping them proactively informed in all areas of their accounts
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts, corporation tax returns, personal tax returns, Vat returns, management accounts and adhoc reporting where required to meet client needs
- General software and bookkeeping knowledge in order to support clients with their day-to-day practical accounting needs
- Preparation and review of Charity accounts and ability to conduct independent examinations
- Supervising and mentoring of the support team alongside the other senior management
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual client and statutory deadlines
As the Practice Accountant you will:
- Have experience working within a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge and hands-on use of IRIS suite and Xero / Xero
- Excellent Excel and word skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and driven to succeed with an eye for detail and deadlines.
- Experience of agriculture and equine accounting would be an advantage
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a successful and growing Accounting practice as their Practice Accountant please get in touch.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01223 919 409 for a further discussion.
By applying for the position of Practice Accountant, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.