Are you looking to work for a well-respected progressive Company? Do you have experience of Bookkeeping with a wide range of businesses? Our client in Mildenhall is now looking to expand, and are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior to their existing Team. They will be looking for someone to uphold their high levels of customer focus and service and be an integral part of the business.
As the Practice Accountant you will be:
- Fully accountable for providing accounting services
- Providing personal tax returns and special services for a portfolio of clients
- Producing VAT returns and advice to clients
- Client Payroll processing
- Responsible for planning and performance of draft accounts
- Raising bills and developing client relationships
As the Practice Accountant you will have:
- Accounting qualifications AAT minimum
- Experience of Business development
- Solid Sage and Xero experience
- Great admin and communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Experience of managing clients
If you feel that the Accounts Senior role is for you then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Accounts Senior role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employer.