Are you interested in the capabilities of AI to develop healthcare outcomes? Are you someone that can drive a company’s vision, statements and future? Do you thrive in a culture of being able to influence the shape and understanding of a brand? Are you able to concisely deliver through research, presentations and your knowledge of policy, the support the CEO needs to drive brand awareness and shape the debate on AI in healthcare in Europe and globally.
You will be working extremely close to the CEO, ensuring the integrity and consistency in the company’s external representation. You may already have a strong network of journalists and policy makers and an understanding of the policy around AI systems, sometimes this may be of a very technical nature.
● Maintaining and building a strong network of media, academic, corporate and policy stakeholders to support the company’s mission
● Preparing for speaking engagements, policy meetings and expert panels that the company is invited to
● Conducting research to identify and enhance product and strategic opportunities
● Speech and presentation development and writing
● Proposing and organising strategic workshops to meet client needs and develop the company’s external presence, proactively seeking opportunities internally and externally
● Monitoring and updating projects, policy and public affairs engagements with the European Commission and European Parliament on AI Health matters
● Policy monitoring and intelligence reports
● Stakeholder mapping and audience identification
● Integrated campaigning across digital and non-digital audience channels
● Raising awareness and profile of CEO across key stakeholder audiences
● Translate complex ideas for diverse audiences to make a case in writing and in person
● Strategic in approach, a flair for integrating public affairs with policy and media campaigns and other activities
● Creating engaging social media content across channels aimed at target audiences
● Spot emerging news stories on key issues and monitor conversations on social media to further extend the reach of content and deepen engagement
● Keeping abreast of innovation and trends in external environments
● Develop PR strategies and campaigns, prepare press releases, keynote speeches
● University graduate preferably with a qualification in literature studies, technical writing, healthcare communications or policy studies
● European language (French/German/Dutch)
● Relevant previous experience demonstrating your rhetoric and speech writing skills and impact on your target audience in Europe
● Experience and knowledge of working within professional guidelines
● Experience of working in the technology and or health sphere desirable
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence
● Experience in reviewing and evaluating documents, including reports and policy
● Awareness and understanding of political climate
If you are looking to work for a company that value creative autonomy, growth and passion then the PR Executive role is for you. To apply for the PR Executive role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com!
By applying for this PR Executive role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.