Have you worked as a Payroll Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor before? A new opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Manager to join a highly reputable firm in the Cambridge area. As the Payroll Manager you will have some experience of supporting a small and close-knit team to deliver a payroll throughout EMEA.
As the Payroll Manager will be responsible for not only leading and managing the team but also for the hands-on delivery of the payroll process. You will form an integral part of the business as you will be building relationship with other areas of the organisation and managing monthly accounting close for payroll related activities and any payroll related vendor relationships.
Reporting to one of the Directors you will be able to utilise your expertise within a large company dealing with complex payroll issues and transactions within the EMEA region. You will be working within a team environment interacting with all levels of the organization, international team members, and external auditors.
As the Payroll Manager you will be:
- Manage the activities of the payroll process and team to ensure timely and accurate payroll
- Meet all government reporting requirements for payroll taxes, withholding and employer contributions; Includes preparation of W-2’s and other local payroll reporting requirements
- Responsible for overall leadership of the payroll team, including hiring, developing, and evaluating personnel
- Oversee the monthly payroll-related general ledger accounts, including generating journal entries and other month-end close duties, such as labor reclasses, accruals, etc.
- In partnership with HR look to plan for future benefit changes and evaluate the payroll implications overseeing change management where required
- Responsible for all aspects of operational and process controls around payroll
- Responsible for maintaining Sarbanes-Oxley internal control narratives and testing documentation for areas of responsibilities
- Manage projects related to payroll process improvements in order to create operational efficiencies
- Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs
- Process Calendar monthly payrolls for EMEA employees
If you are looking for a dynamic organisation that encourage and support their people then this role would be of interest to you. To apply for the Payroll Manager position please get in touch or email us today. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Payroll Manager post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.