Are you looking to work for a professional Company based in the heart of Newmarket? Are you a Payroll specialist looking to enjoy the flexible benefits of a hybrid role, working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home? If so, our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Controller to join their Finance Team for this rapidly expanding Company.
As the Payroll Controller you will be:
- Updating and maintaining the Payroll and timesheets
- Ensuring all timesheets are processed correctly and timely
- Answering any Employee queries with regard to their pay
- Ensure all deductions are correctly logged
- Carry out checking monthly payroll for any amendments
- Checking and processing expenses
As the Payroll Controller you will have:
- Solid Payroll experience
- Good Excel skills
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work confidentially
- Proactive and able to work to deadlines
To apply for the Payroll Controller role please contact us on 01638 661333 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Payroll Controller role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employer.