This is an exciting time to join our forward-thinking client. In this growing company, we are looking to recruit a Paraplanner, either chartered or not; you will join our clients growing team at their Cambridge office. This varied and interesting opportunity allows you to work with the Directors and Financial planners to provide full technical support to the Finance team.
As a Paraplanner you will be:
- Providing full technical support to the IFA team
- Assisting with the delivery of bespoke solutions to advisory and discretionary clients in all aspects of financial planning
- Carrying out in depth product research and analysis to prepare financial planning reports
- Preparing cash flow plans for clients and assisting with the presentation in client meetings
As the Paraplanner you will have:
- Proven experience as a Paraplanner, with the ability to write technical reports
- Ability to demonstrate a sound technical knowledge of the financial services industry
- Ability to cope well I a busy working environment
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Paraplanner position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Paraplanner vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.