An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join a highly reputable firm in Cambridge. If you enjoy working as a Paralegal, and would like to work for an organisation that has a forward-thinking approach to the industry, then this position could be of interest to you.
Due to development our client is looking to expand their team of Paralegal Executives. The current Paralegal team often say that the work they get involved in is a lot more diverse and this really enabled them to further develop their skills and experience in the industry.
As the Paralegal you will be:
- Preparing patent applications at all stages
- Diary and portfolio management
- Building relationships with Clients and the Patent Office
- Supporting Attorneys on an ad hoc basis
The ideal candidate will be motivated, organised with experience of providing Paralegal support.
A flexible and proactive attitude and the ability to work independently would be key for this role. The CIPA qualification would be advantageous but is not a requirement.
This is a perfect career opportunity for any experienced and ambitious individual with a passion for Intellectual Property law.
As the Paralegal you will have:
- Certificate of completion from an ABA-approved paralegal certification program of education and Experience of working as a Paralegal
- Associate degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for a dynamic organisation that encourage and support their people then this role would be of interest to you. To apply for the Paralegal position please get in touch or email us today. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Paralegal post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.