Are you looking for a new opportunity? Due to expansion our client is looking to appoint a Paralegal to join their expanding global brand. Do you have a high level of accuracy, coupled with a strong work ethic and solid administration skills?
Working in this specialist industry you will be able to work with a team that has a vital role to play in the firm. If you have a good administrative background and good eye for detail we’d like to hear from you, legal experience would be great but is not essential for this role.
As the Paralegal you will be:
- Preparing legal applications
- Diary and Portfolio management
- Building relationships with clients
- Supporting Attorneys on an ad-hoc basis
- Preparing and filing legal documents
- Creating records and updating case management database
As a Paralegal you will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Strong administrative skills and an eye for detail
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work as a team and to be inquisitive
- The ability to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents
If the Paralegal role sounds the perfect role for you then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email@example.com.
By applying for this Paralegal role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.