Monday to Friday, Based around 42 hours per week however this company has a unique and beneficial annualised hour structure enabling you to have shorter weeks as accrued. Further information can be provided.
We are assisting our client, based in Haverhill, with the recruitment of a Packing Operative to join their friendly and hardworking team. We are looking for someone that has a flexible working attitude and is keen to learn.
As a Packing Operative you will be:
- Preparing of items ready for despatch
- Manning the end of the production line to pack goods for despatch
- Responsible for carrying out all day-to-day duties within the packing and dispatch department including:
- Assisting with the quality control of finished product
- Checking off final quantities against the packing list
- Monitoring of processed work during production and reporting all potential quality issues to the department manager.
- Adhering to implemented systems to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
- Reading and interpreting production documentation including packing lists and production schedules.
- Assisting in the maintenance and servicing of department equipment.
As the Packing Operative you will have:
- Previous experience within a packing area preferred however full training will be provided
- Able to communicate verbally between departments.
- Able to stay standing and move consistently throughout the day due to the nature of the role.
- Be able to work under pressure due to tight timelines and production needs based on the nature of the business.
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Packing Operative position then we’d love to hear from you! Call on 01223 919 409 and email email@example.com.
By applying for this Packing Operative vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.