- Employment type
£25,000 - £28,000 pro-rata
We are recruiting for an Office Assistant/PA to support the Senior Executive Team. Working as part of a small team you will provide secretarial and administrative support, including undertaking projects to help the directors and admin team continually improve what they do for the benefit of the employers and staff.
This is a part-time position, with flexible working hours, between 20-25 hours per week.
As an Office Assistant/PA you will be:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the Senior Executive team with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Assisting the team with any projects they undertake
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Ordering / delivery / returns liaising
- Taking minutes where necessary
As an Office Assistant/PA you will have
- Excellent knowledge of the English language for proofreading and email drafting
- Ability to coordinate projects
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience in diary management and note taking
- Organisation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to practice discretion
If the opportunity as Office Assistant/PA role sounds the perfect position for you then please contact us on 01638 661333 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Office Assistant/PA role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.