This interesting opportunity has arisen for an Engineer to join our clients’ engineering team at their King’s Lynn Site. If you have experience within mechanical and electrical engineering and you’re looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. This is a nice engineering role with family friendly shifts and is a great opportunity for the right person.
As an Engineer you will be:
- Along with the lead Project Engineer, organising deliveries, installation and commissioning of our in house produced systems.
- Support Project Engineer in product development
- Cover the build and inspection of our units in the workshop
- There will also be project and R&D work on new and bespoke systems along with project work at our other production and storage facilities as and when required. Onsite engineering, Installations proactive and reactive
- Supply engineering support across the overall business when required
- Maintenance of Equipment logs and relevant maintenance schedules
- Support with onsite health and Safety, within the Environmental production area, including issuing of various permits as required
- Ensuring all certifications are in place
- Ability to work in line with company policies and procedures
- Ensure flexibility to be able to assist in other parts of the business as and when required
As an Engineer you will have:
- Multiskilled Engineer with a strong electrical bias
- Served an apprenticeship or Level 3 qualification in Electrical Engineering plus at least provable experience in mechanical disciplines.
- Flexibility towards working and a willingness to help with other areas of the business when required
- Willingness to develop and learn new skills and engage in training
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and work well in various positions within a team
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Full, clean driving license
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Engineer position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Engineer vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.