An opportunity has arisen to join our client as a MIG Welder. You will be working with engineering drawings whilst demonstrating your experience in MIG Welding with Aluminium and Stainless steel structures. This role will provide training throughout, and will assist with coding qualifications.
If you are looking to change your day to day working environment within a supportive and professional team, this position as Support Engineer could be of interest to you.
As a MIG Welder you will be:
- To carry out Metal Inert Gas (MIG) (MMA) welding.
- Understand Fabrication Drawings
- Highlight Potential Errors Prior to Fabrication
- Mark out / Tack Weld ready for checking by the group charge hand Knowledge of Radial Drill, Iron Workers Punch and Guillotine Machine (training given first)
- Produce accurate work and examine work pieces for defects
- Operate safety equipment and use safe working habits at all times
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
As the MIG Welder you will have:
- Proven experience in welding MIG / MMA
- Excellent understanding of welding codes and standards
- Good use of initiative
- Effective team worker
- Good prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently unsupervised
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Fabrication or Welding
- Full understanding of health and safety and safe work behaviours
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this MIG Welder position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this MIG Welder vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.