Do you have experience of working in a Merchandising role for a growing business? Are you looking for a new challenge and to work for a Company that are one of the leader’s in their field?
This is an interesting role where you will be contributing to all aspects of the product lifecycle and have the opportunity to use your experience and skills in a growing business whilst working closely with the Buying team to help maximise profits through effective sales and stock management.
If you are looking to work for a progressive and forward-thinking business, this opportunity could be for you. The position offers you the opportunity to do remote working as you work from home.
As the Assistant Merchandiser you will be:
- Viewing and analysing stock levels
- Making sure that stock availability stays above agreed targets
- Reviewing stock performance and Liaising with Supply Chain
- Budget planning and reporting
- Limiting and reducing stock holding
- Managing stock and spend and impact on budgets
- Drive sustained improvement
As the Assistant Merchandiser you will have:
- Experience of working in a retail merchandising environment
- The skills to forecast and write detailed reports
- Experience of managing ‘Open to Buy’ budget
- Experience of working with key accounts
- Commercial responsibility
- Experience of reviewing products performance
If you are looking to develop your skills further with a progressive and growing company then the Assistant Merchandising position could be for you.
To apply for the Assistant Merchandiser role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Assistant Merchandiser role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.