Are you looking to join a well-established organisation and utilise the skills and experience you have gained in Marketing? Our client based near Newmarket are now looking for a Marketing Manager to work with them on a Part Time basis. They can offer a friendly and collaborative working environment, where you will have the opportunity to work on exciting campaigns. Are you looking to fit in work around your family or you may be looking to work 3 days a week, if so then this is the role for you.
As the Marketing Manager you will be:
- Leading all the communications across web, social media, print and email
- Managing and delivering activity to promote the company to members
- Working on campaigns and events
- Increase traffic and interest in the organisation and reporting data to Management
- Having a creative input on design of communications
- Having staff responsibility
As the Marketing Manager you will have:
- A Professional Marketing Qualification
- Solid skills in a similar role
- Good organisational skills and project management experience
- Experience of working on email automation and campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic understanding of HTML and web editing
If you are looking for a well-respected organisation that encourage and support their people then this Marketing Manager role would be of interest to you. To apply for the Marketing Manager position please get in touch or email us today. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Marketing Manager post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.