Marketing & Events Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing & Events Manager to join this well-established Cambridge organisation.
Working closely with the leadership team you will be producing and delivering marketing activities include drafting press releases, creating success stories, managing website content and contributing to newsletters, liaising with clients and stakeholders, promotion via digital channels and organising events.
If you really enjoy detail, creative thinking and writing and using collected data to ensure targeted campaigns please do get in touch as this could be a good fit for you.
As the Marketing & Events Manager you will:
- Ensure that marketing plans are in place and campaigns are delivered
- Responsible for ensuring branding for the Company and individual programmes are understood, used and updated as required.
- Ensure that all marketing (including digital) and events are delivered to meet company and programme targets, collecting, analysing, recording and publishing data as required.
- Responsible for the marketing, organisation, management, evaluation and follow up of face to face and digital events including master classes, workshops and seminars for the Company and programmes, attending as necessary.
- Public relations including drafting press releases, preparing success stories, newsletters and blogs in a timely manner.
- Production of and managing all hard-copy and digital collateral
- Responsible for managing and updating website and programmes content whilst updating systems and databases to deliver management intel
- Manage and track marketing KPI’s (Centre & Projects) and report on them on a frequent basis
As the Marketing & Events Manager you will have:
- Experience of working in a similar hand on role
- Good organisation & planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, other social media
- Experienced in the use of Eventbrite, WordPress CMS or similar
- Knowledge of marketing practice in a B2B environment
- Experience of working with EU programmes or government organisations not essential but an advantage
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in an autonomous role where you will be able to use your knowledge to work in a varied and busy post developing consistent and interesting messaging across a few areas. If you feel that the opportunity of Marketing & Events Manager sounds like the ideal career move for you then please get in touch with Rosa on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Marketing & Events Manager role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.