Do you have experience of working in a busy environment? Are you looking to work for a well renowned and respected Company? Are you proactive and have great attention to detail? Do you enjoy the flexibility or working on a shift patterns? Our clients are now looking to employ Production Operatives to join them at an exciting time for growth
Your position is vital role within this busy department and will require you to work a various shift patterns days and nights.
No experience required / Full training provided
As Machine Operator you will be:
– Working efficiently and effectively to fault find and resolve issues
– Operating a fill and machines
– Undertaking all production tasks as required
– Working in a safe and efficient manner
– Maintaining a clean and tidy work area
– Ensuring all products are handled with care
As Machine Operator you will have
– Good attention to detail and take pride in your work
– A proactive nature and be a good communicator
– Be flexible in your approach
– Experience of working in a team
To be considered for the Machine Operator role please apply today by sending your CV and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this post for a Machine Operator vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.