Monday to Friday, Based around 42 hours per week however this company has a unique and beneficial annualised hour structure enabling you to have shorter weeks as accrued. Further information can be provided.
We are currently recruiting for a Machine Operator for our client, Based in Haverhill. If you have an aptitude to train and learn on the production machinery with the view of independently operating within their busy manufacturing department, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Machine Operator you will be:
- Responsible for managing the operation and the running of an allocated machine
- Retrieval and unpacking of stock ready for processing.
- Setting up production machine
- Inputting the digital program
- Monitoring machine during production and dealing with thread breakages and any other quality issues during production.
- Removal of finished product ready for packing and finishing.
- Reading and interpreting production documentation including sales orders, running sheets and production schedules.
- Ensuring the competition of all production documentation after the completion of each job.
- Reporting of all suspected QC issues
- Maintaining and servicing of equipment including SWF embroidery machines following the maintenance and service schedule.
As the Machine Operator you will have:
- Flexible in learning
- Able to work within teams affectively and also can work alone if needed.
- Able to communicate verbally, email and telephone between departments.
- Able to stay standing and move consistently throughout the day due to the nature of the role.
- Be able to problem solve and breakdown issues logically.
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Machine Operator position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Machine Operator vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.