Are you looking for an opportunity to join a local business and join a stable team in a positive working environment where you can really be part of something special?
As the Logistics Technician you will join a close-knit team where you will be putting together sample kits for various clients whilst coordinating with the courier services day to day.
Our client, a stable and growing organisation on the outskirts of Newmarket, place high value on their people so no matter what stage of your career you are in, if you are looking for stability and a reliable employer to work for, this position could be for you.
As the Logistics Technician you will be:
- Manufacturing and package sample collection kits for distribution worldwide
- Arranging and tracking courier consignments to and from countries across the world
- Process documentation for transport of kits & samples within & outside of the UK
- Liaising with clients and updating them on the status of their products
- General administrative duties, including computerised record keeping
As the Logistics Technician you will have:
- Good administrative skills whilst enjoying interaction with others
- Strong attention to detail along with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills
- Good problem solver that enjoys working in a process driven environment
If you want to be part of this company and their future growth then the Logistics Technician role could be a potential option for you. To be considered for the position, apply today by sending your cv and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and email@example.com.
By applying for this post for an Logistics Technician, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.