Are you a very organised Secretary/ Administrator that is interested in the Legal field? OR Do you enjoy working as a Legal Secretary but looking for something new? If you would like to work for a reputable firm that have won various awards yet still remember to look after their people then this opportunity is worth looking into. Due to promotion our client is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their existing team. Working in this open plan, modern, warm, friendly and supportive organisation you will get the opportunity to use your organisational skills at a prestigious firm.
As the Legal Secretary, you will be:
- Audio typing – (digital dictation)
- Answering telephone, signing for deliveries from couriers/Royal Mail
- Administrative duties – adding deadlines to system, uploading data to client records
- Post, processing, scanning to client files, add deadlines where necessary
- Booking UPS couriers – when required, franking mail
As the Legal Secretary you will have:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work with a range of Fee Earners
If you are looking for a well-established company that are happy to develop their team’s skills and further progress your career, then the Legal Secretary role is for you.
By applying for this Legal Secretarial vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.