Are you interested in a career in Science and are you looking to work with an award Winning Company that provides Analytical Services and Specialist testing throughout the UK? If you thrive in a fast paced environment and you are seeking a challenge and a varied position then this could be the role for you.
As the Lab Technician you will be:
- Preparing Samples from work schedules
- Reporting all results and data
- Running lab instrumentation for sample testing
- Maintaining instruments
- Maintaining stocks of re-agents and standards
- Keeping Managers aware of timescales
As the Lab Technician you will have:
- A Level in Science or Degree, HNC Qualification
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Instrumentation knowledge
- Good PC skills
If you are interested in working with a company that is committed to excellence, innovation and flexibility, then the Lab Technician role is for you.
To apply for the Lab Technician role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.