An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lab Technician within a rapidly expanding company within the Newmarket area. Our client, a reputable and well-established company in Newmarket, is looking for a Lab Technician to join a Company that are now world leaders in laboratory testing.
This is no ordinary Lab Technician role as you will mostly be supporting Scientific teams in preparing and getting samples ready for testing and your position as Lab Technician is vital in ensuring that the process is accurate with excellent record keeping of samples and working within a close knit to create a history of every single sample coming into the business from all around the world.
If you want to join a prestigious brand with strong core values for their people and their products, then this opportunity could be for you.
As the Lab Technician you will:
- Be batching up samples for analytical testing
- Tracking samples on their Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Be responsible for the storing samples correctly and the final disposal of them when they are completed
- Updating records and tracking samples
- Ensuring sample integrity is maintained throughout the lifetime of the sample
- Working on regulated studies to the appropriate GLP/GCP standards
As the Lab Technician you will have:
- Excellent communication both written and spoken English is vital to accurate record keeping
- Good organisational skills and be someone that has a real eye for detail
- Good computer skills with experience of using Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Ideally you will have A Levels (or equivalent) in a Scientific discipline or previous laboratory experience with a genuine interest in working in the Scientific industry.
If you are looking to work as a Lab Technician in a company where full training will be provided, then this may be the role for you. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.